Online Purchases through EID Fans
Before deciding to make a purchase, please ensure the product’s features are appropriate for its intended use. Check the dimensions of the fan are suitable for the size of the room. Also check with your electrician that the product you’d like to order is suitable for installation in your required area (i.e. if you have a raked ceiling, can your desired ceiling fan be installed on an angle). EID Fans is always here to help – if you’d like to talk to a member of a customer service team prior to purchasing a product, please contact us on (02) 6025 2877.
We accept change of mind returns based on the following terms and conditions:
- You may return new, unopened items in their original condition and packaging (including instruction manuals and any other written materials) within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returns must be approved by EID Fans prior to their return. EID Fans has the right to refuse returns that haven’t been given prior authorisation. To obtain return authorisation, please contact EID Fans by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (02) 6025 2877.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the goods must returned using your own delivery method. Please see Returns Shipping below for further details.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to items that are not returned in their original condition.
- A 6% admin fee will apply to orders that were purchased using Afterpay
- Change of mind returns must be submitted within 30 days of the purchase date
Faulty Products: Please consult our Warranty Procedures prior to removing or servicing the fan, or returning the item back to EID Fans. You can make a warranty claim by filling in our Warranty Claim Form.
Goods must be returned using your own delivery method, and shipping fees are non-refundable. We recommend the following methods to have the goods returned:
The different shipping companies/brokers listed above will offer different rates depending on where the item is coming from and the size/weight of the item. We recommend using each websites online quoting system to obtain the most financially friendly way of returning your item.
Important Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to book in returns using our own couriers. Goods must be handed over to the courier, and as we are unable to indicate pick up dates or times, most often no one is home to do so. We are charged for each time the courier visits the address, and as this can happen multiple times, we incur multiple charges.
Items purchased in-store from EID Fans can be returned as per the terms and conditions laid out above. Items purchased from other vendors (such as a Lighting Store or Electrical Wholesaler) cannot be returned directly to EID Fans. If you wish to return an item due to change of mind, please contact the store directly from which you purchased the product for their respective returns policies.
Wholesale Account Holders
If you hold a Wholesale Account and wish to return an item, please contact EID Fans on (02) 6025 2877. Please note, a restocking fee will be applicable.