Customers wishing to apply for a Wholesale Account must complete an Account Application Form and return it to email@example.com or by faxing (02) 6040 1419. Customers must also agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
This section sets out EID Fans’ Terms & Conditions for Wholesale Trade.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they form part of your agreement with EID Fan’s Pty Ltd. By accessing our website, registering as a customer or ordering products, you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our team on (02) 6025 2877 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
EID Fans may modify these terms and conditions from time to time in order comply with changing legislations and to provide the highest level of service and protection to our customers. Please check these terms for any changes before you order.
Opening a Wholesale account
In order to become a Wholesale customer with EID Fans you must:
- be aged 18 or older
- have a registered ABN number for an operating Lighting Store or Electrical Wholesale business
- fall within EID Fans’ distribution areas of NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, TAS & NZ
- complete EID Fans’ registration form to be considered for a wholesale account
- provide all relevant information, including a contact name, delivery address, contact phone number and trade reference
Upon approval, you will be notified that your account is active. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details, and as such, are responsible for who might use them to access your account.
To qualify as a wholesale customer, you must purchase the goods for the purpose of on-selling them to your customers, and have a suitable lighting retail store or electrical wholesale business. You may update or edit your account at any time through our website or by contacting our customer service team.
By creating a Wholesale account you agree that EID Fans may contact you (including by email, telephone or fax) in relation to the delivery service, your account, products or your order. We will not sell or give your information to any third party, or otherwise provide your details to another company without your consent.
Orders and Delivery (Placing a Wholesale Order)
Once your account has been set up, you can place an order online, via email or via fax.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team will process all orders received before our cut off time of 2pm.
- Fax: (02) 6040 1419 to fax your order. Our sales team will process all orders received before our cut off time of 2pm.
- Online: Simply login to your account using your chosen username and password, add products to the cart and following the steps to checkout. Your order will be processed automatically into our system removing ay margin for error. Our cut off time of 2pm applies to online orders. Wholesale customers must place their orders by 2pm for the order to be dispatched same day.
EID Fans is the sole distributor of Iconic Fan Company only within NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, TAS & NZ. Delivery time may vary due to factors outside of our control (such as weather). You will be asked to confirm your order and account details each time you place an order. Once you have registered and logged in you can view all your past orders online. This makes re-ordering simple and fast.
Changing Your Order
Please ensure all details and item quantities are correct before placing your order, as we are unable to alter orders once they have been processed.
Receiving Your Products
You will receive the products to the delivery address provided. Please ensure that your requested delivery location is free from obstructions and is otherwise in a clean and tidy state to prevent any delivery delays. At the time of delivery, you will be asked to sign a form to acknowledge that the goods were delivered in good and proper condition. You are responsible for all products once they have been delivered to you. Please make sure that you check all products carefully against your tax invoice and notify us of any discrepancies immediately.
Public Holidays: Please note that we are closed on public holidays. We request that customers place orders as early as possible to ensure you have sufficient stock levels.
Cost of delivery
All orders exceeding $300.00+ GST will be delivered Free Into Store. Orders that fall below $300.00 + GST will incur a flat postage and handling fee of $15.00 + GST.
You will have the opportunity (based on your order value) to view the finalised delivery charges on your order at the checkout stage before you complete your order and make payment.
You will also have the opportunity to nominate your own courier or pick up in person from our warehouse.
Pricing, Payment & Promotions
Trade pricing and accounts are offered to builders, contractors, electricians and interior designers on a prepaid basis only. Wholesale accounts for lighting stores and electrical wholesalers are set up on Net 30 after EOM account. Accounts past 7 days due will receive a reminder on their monthly statement with a request for settlement of the outstanding amount. Accounts past 14 days due will be placed on hold until such time that payment is received.
Missing Products and Quality Issues
If for any reason you have: received an incorrect item, your whole order has not been delivered, incorrect item/s were delivered or you have received something that you are not 100% satisfied with, please login the your account and visit the Resolution Centre to lodge a claim and receive a Return Merchandise Authorisation number from EID Fans.
Claims must be lodged within 7 days of receiving your order, and does not include faulty items wishing to be claimed on Warranty. In the instance of products that have been on-sold to customers of your business and are deemed faulty, please ensure they follow the correct Warranty Procedures listed on our website so as they do not void their warranty.
The customer is not to return any goods to EID Fans without obtaining prior authorisation. You may also contact us by email to email@example.com or by phone to our sales team on (02) 6025 2877 to discuss order problems. Please have the following information ready:
- Order number and date
- Product and product code
- Reason for return
Issues / Problems
EID Fans will rectify any matter you are unsatisfied with where possible and within reason. Having said that, we are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If your delivery has not arrived within the estimated timeframe, please refer to the tracking details provided on your account, or contact our sales team on (02) 6025 2877.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure availability of all products in our range, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that goods advertised on our website, or in our catalogue will be available. Although we will do our utmost to ensure that your order is fulfilled, if a purchase of an unavailable item is made, you will receive a credit note on your account for the value of the item.
Intellectual Property Rights
EID Fans owns and is licensed to use all of the Intellectual Property Rights on the website, including software, design, text, graphics, layout, content, and materials. You must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way, communicate to the public or use for commercial purposes, any material on our website without our prior written consent. This website contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law. We will strenuously defend our Intellectual Property rights.
You must not:
- use the website or service for activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- use the website or service in any way, or transmit to or via the website any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using the website or service;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases, or requests;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the website;
- use any mechanism or technique to obtain the details of another customer;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, defect or similar disabling or malicious device to the website;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website;
- create accounts by automated means;
- use the website to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- use the website or service other than in accordance with these terms; or
- Enable or permit another person to commit any of the above acts.
The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted. You are advised that content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will rectify these immediately should you bring them to our attention and would be most grateful to you. Please confirm any pertinent facts or any further specific details with our sales team, who will be pleased to confirm any particulars. EID Fans will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this website or arising from supply issues or our service to you or the purchase of our products at any time. In any event, including the event that any obligation on our part is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the value of the goods that you have purchased.
We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- any implied warranty or condition as to suitability of the products for a purpose other than that for which the products are commonly used;
- Whether our website will be compatible with your equipment, software or network connection.
EID Fans will endeavour to ensure that any site linked to or from the pages of www.eidfans.com.au will be of suitable content, but is not responsible for the content of these external sites.EID Fans are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
Changes to Pricing
From time to time we may need to alter the price of our products. This may result in the prices of the individual products being slightly different from the notified price. We will advise our customers via email with notice prior to any price changes